View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #13
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Titans: Game Day Thread

Win or lose today I'm still happy with the direction of this team and here's why.

(1) We have a quarterback. Great QB play is required to win in this league and I think Schaub has that potential. Compare him with YKW and it's not even close. Look around the league at all the teams with issues at QB. We are set at one of the most important positions on a team and that is huge as this team goes forward.

(2) I think Kubiak is a very smart coach. Some may disagree but I really believe he understands what it takes to win in this league and I'm hopeful that he and Rick Smith stay with this team a long time.

(3) Look at this team compared to last year's. I wouldn't have given us a chance to win any game last year. This year, I give us a chance to win any game we're in. If we protect the ball, I think we can play with anyone. That's a huge improvement from last year. Coaching can only do so much to stop turnovers. It's the players on the field that have to address that issue.

prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote