Thread: AFC South
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004   #12
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Colts are favorites to win the division. I also think they should be considered for Super Bowl mention. They had a terrific season last year and Coach Dungy is outstanding.

The Titans maybe a slight drop off but I like the McNair factor. As long as he's in there they have a chance. You never write that guy off. And Coach Fisher is solid.

The Texans are a year off. Next year I think they are serious, solid contenders. Improved this year though but Carr will have to step it up some and they need to play a full 4 quarters every game. Coach Capers is outstanding.

No opinion on the Jags. I can't get a read on that team although I like Del Rio.

And my guess at the end of the year is another SB win for the Pats.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote