View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #11
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Titans: Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I would like to see at least one division win. Go out there and give em' hell guys!

On a slightly unrelated matter, I got a big Texans logo tattooed on my arm last night. I'm in it for life. I should have pictures before too long.

Thats killer man . I have an Astros tattoo . I was thinking of getting a Texans logo on my calf , thats the only place I have thats not tatted with doom and gloom . I dont think it would look right mixed in with skulls and dragons .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote