View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Titans: Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Congrats Adam!! My TEXAN logo tatoo is now six years old, and I still love it!!!

I'm just hoping our TEXANS prove to me that nightmares DON'T come true!! I woke up in a cold sweat last night with the image of the quote "VY single handedly takes down the TEXANS" splashed all over the news, papers, peoples heads, plastered on car windows, signs in peoples yards, VY jerseys were everywhere, even on my DOG!! Man, I feel SICK right now and have a horrendous headache!! COME ON TEXANS!! Make us proud, and take away the pain of that horrendous loss last year!!
I hope it's not spreading....I dreamed of being stuck in Austin, having to watch the Texans on NFL Network at a bar, and looking up at a 17-3 Titans score, where VY had 3 picks & only 90 yds, but we couldn't put together any offense and their defense was doing all the scoring.

Richard Smith - If you're listening... We'd really, REALLY like to see a pass rush today. Our secondary is second-rate, so lets chuck at the line & put 6-7 in the box all day and see what happens shall we?