View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #9
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam
Default Re: Texans vs Titans: Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Congrats Adam!! My TEXAN logo tatoo is now six years old, and I still love it!!!

I'm just hoping our TEXANS prove to me that nightmares DON'T come true!! I woke up in a cold sweat last night with the image of the quote "VY single handedly takes down the TEXANS" splashed all over the news, papers, peoples heads, plastered on car windows, signs in peoples yards, VY jerseys were everywhere, even on my DOG!! Man, I feel SICK right now and have a horrendous headache!! COME ON TEXANS!! Make us proud, and take away the pain of that horrendous loss last year!!
I don't think you'll have to worry about it, Young is a putz. I think that there is a better chance that he'll win the game for us than there is of him winning it for Tennessee.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote