View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Titans: Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I would like to see at least one division win. Go out there and give em' hell guys!

On a slightly unrelated matters, I got a big Texans logo tattooed on my arm last night. I'm in it for life. I should have pictures before too long.
Congrats Adam!! My TEXAN logo tatoo is now six years old, and I still love it!!!

I'm just hoping our TEXANS prove to me that nightmares DON'T come true!! I woke up in a cold sweat last night with the image of the quote "VY single handedly takes down the TEXANS" splashed all over the news, papers, peoples heads, plastered on car windows, signs in peoples yards, VY jerseys were everywhere, even on my DOG!! Man, I feel SICK right now and have a horrendous headache!! COME ON TEXANS!! Make us proud, and take away the pain of that horrendous loss last year!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote