View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007   #36
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Just thought I'd check in with all the people who chewed me out over the off-season, during the big message board celebration over signing Ahman Green.

I poured water on everyone's birthday candles and told them that this wasn't exactly a "lock."

Nice pat yourself on the back post.

The truth is that in football you have to be lucky and good.

Charles Spencer gets a devastating injury his second game as a Texan.

Ahman Green gets a knee bone bruise is first game as a Texan. Marvin Harrison gets a knee bone bruise part way through his season and hasn't played since.

It's a crap shoot.

Personally I wasn't overjoyed with any part of the Texans running back situation in the offseason, but yeah, I think everyone was hoping for something better.