View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007   #14
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Titans: the numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I actually like our chances against Young more than I did against Collins. Young is a turnover machine. If we execute (which we probably wont), our defense should have some fun with him.
Agreed. I love our chances against Mr. Invincible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
Anyways... back to topic, there is one x-factor that will decide the outcome of this game. It's not #10 either. It's the big man in the middle, Albert Haynesworth. I'm just not convinced that he is 100 percent. I want to hope he is but I fear that he will exit the game late in the 2nd quarter.
Agreed on the Haynesworth thing. The Tacks defense looks terrible when he is on the sidelines. I guess a little pressure up front goes a long way, huh? We really wouldn't know.