View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007   #13
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Titans: the numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Well said. Despite the fact that I would say that your team is among my least favorites in the NFL (mainly because I grew up loving the Oilers), I always appreciate it when an intelligent fan of another team can come to the board and join in on some friendly football conversation. In that spirit, I'd like the welcome you aboard and encourage that everyone else do the same.
That's fine. I have absolutely no qualms with you guys disliking the Titans like that. If the roles were reversed and I was in your shoes I would feel exactly the same. Thanks for the welcome but I'd like to mention that I'm not exactly a stranger to these parts. I had a posting history on the previous incarnation of this forum. I'm a bit more active here now because of the software. I like the vBulliten a whole lot better than Invision. This mb funtions just like many that I prefer including Broncosfreak, GoTitans, Coltfreaks, Patriots Planet, ClanRam, JetsInsider, just to name a few.

Anyways... back to topic, there is one x-factor that will decide the outcome of this game. It's not #10 either. It's the big man in the middle, Albert Haynesworth. I'm just not convinced that he is 100 percent. I want to hope he is but I fear that he will exit the game late in the 2nd quarter. In my scenario I see the Titans with either a 7 or 10 pt halftime lead, but in true Jim Schwartz fashion I see it slipping away. Factor in the automatic 2 int. Vince Young outing Houston will be driving the ball in the final two minutes. Tennessee will likely be the victim of a last second fg try but this time I do not imagine that history will repeat itself. That is of course in reference to that joke of a fg try that flop-hooked no good in 2005.

Last edited by Bipolar The Titan; 12-01-2007 at 01:01 PM.
Bipolar The Titan is offline   Reply With Quote