View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007   #12
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 13 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam
Default Re: Texans and Titans: the numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
way to represent. I know for a fact that there are plenty of cool people on these boards but that kind of infantile response to an otherwise friendly post just makes this whole community as a whole look poor. I've read the boards here enough to know different and if your team was any better on Sunday than it is I'd spend more time here.

Trust me, there is nothing that I would like better than to be atop the division with, I don't know, a (7-4) Texans team holding down 2nd place nipping at our heels and vying for a wild card slot. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't ever happen but just the same I am sick of the superiority of the Colts and am very concerned at the reemergence of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

It really waters down any strides the Texans or the Titans have made over the past season or two. Still, despite that, it makes you no less of an asshat with that doushe-like response Nacho Grande. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Well said. Despite the fact that I would say that your team is among my least favorites in the NFL (mainly because I grew up loving the Oilers), I always appreciate it when an intelligent fan of another team can come to the board and join in on some friendly football conversation. In that spirit, I'd like the welcome you aboard and encourage that everyone else do the same.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote