View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007   #9
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Titans: the numbers

I post a lot on other forums. I've started a thread on the Titans-Texans at goTitans.com, your f2fa sister forum.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=33136

Look, I know Houston has issues. I expect an ugly game. I think the Cows are due and I've even picked Houston in the pick'em thread. I'm desperate to move up the standings and I honestly think between Young, his targets, our defense and the kentucky fried chicken grease on LenDale White's fingers...

to Blazing Arrow's dismay...

I am picking Houston to win.

but I reserve the right to return and laugh in your face if I'm wrong.
but I probably wouldn't do that.

as sweet as the last game in Houston was save the fourth quarter... I still didn't pour salt in the wound... but I reserve the right just the same.