View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007   #13
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we are out of luck for the wild card spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm starting to feel the same way about .500 this year, too.
I think that's the better question. I don't think they'll make it, looking at the upcoming schedule. If they are going to, they have to get that killer instinct very quickly. They'll have to take the games aggressively, as Cleveland did to them last week. The attitude difference between the two teams in that contest seemed in stark contrast to me.

Therefore - no shot at play-offs, except in a mathematical, self-gratification mind game sort of way.