View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005   #15
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
With the departure of Tony Banks we would likely have 3 young QBs. Carr, Ragone, and Symmons. I don't think there's much need in trading Ragone because I'm not sure he has much value right now. Chances are we'll sign a veteran QB in free agency, and he'll get a chance at some snaps in training camp and the preseason. There are lots of viable veteran QBs out there looking for work, and I'm not sure we'd really need to make a trade to get one.
We also have the new Preston dude too (can't remember his last name) we just picked up for a QB position too.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote