Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007   #68
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
That does seem to be a popular exercise around here,..... and there.

Not saying or implying that you are guilty, just stating an observation.

No kidding here I have seen some people who instead of talking a a player or coaches abaility they just say he scuks, he is a dumbass, or he is a sorry excuse of a human being. When what they really ment to say is that I think his coaching style is wrong and his playing lacks imagination or for the player, due could not find his way out of a wet paper bag and he is slower than my Grandma in a scootaround.

Now of course I have had a few of my post deleted because of getting irratated with a player, coach and or a poster and deservidly so. I am not saying I am not without fault in these areas. It is good that the mods have done such a wonderful job that is not easy to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Interesting.

So what you are saying is that you have most awesome kickball powers.
TC please for the love of all us guys, please do not use kick and ball in the same sentence it brings up very bad imagery.