View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
Ragone going to NFLEurope is an interesting occurance to me. I don't know what the Texans are thinking, but it has generally been borderline players that are sent from all the teams. I don't recall any 2nd stringers ever being sent before, but I could be wrong.
The Super Bowl Patriots sent their back up QB. Rohan Davey was a 3rd draft pick just like Ragone and they are on the same kind of development track. The Texans and Patriots both took 3rd quarterbacks to groom when they already had established starters and both of these guys are hoping to be at least as viable as a guy like Billy Volek. There are some who bash Casserly for the Ragone pick but we see teams like NE do the same thing.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote