Thread: Haynesworth
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Haynesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
But at the same time, dude wasn't breaking records in Philly. TO broke some record last night.
I'm not quite sure what you're driving at but I'll leave it at this for my argument regarding Terrell...when he was in Philly he was considered the same as he is now...one of the top 2 or 3 receivers in the game. They won at a very high percentage and in fact were in the SB that year he broke his ankle.

And yet he still criticized Coach Reid...so he is not above it even though he is on a winning team. Just my take.

If he's not talking noise about Wade I'm thinking it's because they are fine and he's happy. JMO.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote