Thread: Haynesworth
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007   #11
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Haynesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
He's the creep that out and out inujures people on purpose if he can. He's disgusting and should have been suspended last year for the guys head he stepped on when the helmet came off and then this year for Schaubs late hit.

I hope our guys show him what they think about that. Grow some **** and shove it down his throat. Better yet, let ME do it!!! LOL
I'm pretty sure he was suspended for some games last year for his walk on Gurode's face...maybe 3 games. And he was fined by both the league and the Titans. I definitely remember Coach Fisher being horrified by it and said he would take appropriate action.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote