View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007   #34
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Sign Linebacker William Kershaw | Waive Orr

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=3981

“I watched William coming out of college,” Holland said. “He showed some skills that he could play in this league. I think it’s a good pick up for us. He’s a young kid who has some athletic ability that we like. We’re excited he’s here and hope he can help us out. We need young players.”

just did a little more research & he seems like a really good special teams player, has blocked several kicks which means he has a quick first step, speed, reaction timing & reach. I think the Texans could also use him in 3rd/4th down situational pass rushing schemes. could be a disruptive force in the backfield coming off the edge & and pressure the pocket at least flushing his prey towards Mario. also while playing ball @ Maryland his MLB was another very cut dude (known for weight room warriors) D'Qwell Jackson of the Cleveland Browns.

Last edited by beerlover; 12-01-2007 at 03:56 AM. Reason: more input
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote