Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007   #63
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
Well the way I see it.. just because someone is a "public figure" that doesnt make insulting them any more acceptable than insulting a "normal" person.

When the Fire McNair post was made.. it was insulting to both Bob McNair..and all of the Texans fans that are forced to be associated with the poster.

Essentially what im trying to say is that I wasnt just tossing out insults because im an ass, I was tossing out insults because he was tossing out insults.

And im an ass.

That does seem to be a popular exercise around here,..... and there.

Not saying or implying that you are guilty, just stating an observation.