Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007   #57
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 412969 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
Essentially what im trying to say is that I wasnt just tossing out insults because im an ass, I was tossing out insults because he was tossing out insults.

And im an ass.
It's a simple rule and one--attack the post not the poster. Bob McNair isn't a MB member. Folks can criticize him and if they go over the top they make themselves look like an ass. People are free here or there to point out them going over the top but you can't attack the poster directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benefactor View Post
I called one "uninformative" and got banned for it.
BS--no one has ever been banned for a single post (time out maybe) or for such a mundane comment.