Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #53
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Well, I'm not going to read through 3 pages of stuff, but it's good to have you back Grid. I tried the "official" forums for a while, but the people there really pissed me off quickly. Hope the new kiddo is doing well and all, and glad you are back to the real message board. Also, I noticed that most of the good posters from the old board are actually on this board now. Good to have one more now.