Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #55
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
There are particular posters, that whenever they post, about any subject, I make it point to read them. It's sad that I can count them with the fingers of only one hand. They are far more intelligent, knowledgable, and inciteful than I am, which is why I always learn something when I read them.

That's what keeps me coming back. I don't want to toot your horn or anything, but you just happen to be one of them.
When are you going to buy the Double Barrel fathead for your wall