Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #54
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
That is probably what caused the ban.

Putting people down is not cool. It's legal in a few states...but stupidity currently isn't one of the offenses for which people are put down...usually just an underlying circumstance.

I doubt that a certified ***** has the acuity to see his/her doctor about removing them from the gene pool.

I've noticed on both Texan sites I frequent that attacking the poster seems to be ok if the poster contains themselves to calling others trolls, bandwagoners (?), haters, apologists and a few other names that I can't recall at the moment...

Well the way I see it.. just because someone is a "public figure" that doesnt make insulting them any more acceptable than insulting a "normal" person.

When the Fire McNair post was made.. it was insulting to both Bob McNair..and all of the Texans fans that are forced to be associated with the poster.

Essentially what im trying to say is that I wasnt just tossing out insults because im an ass, I was tossing out insults because he was tossing out insults.

And im an ass.