View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #38
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's going to be the new OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalTexan View Post
To clear up the Mike Leach discussion, this is his philosophy on offense. It's quite an impressive read and I have no connection to Tech. He's an interesting guy for sure. I have a lot of respect for him as well, going from lawyer to football coach and winning.

I can't imagine Leach as a Houston Texan for many reasons. I can't imagine him wanting to work for an offensive minded guy who is really steering the ship. Sherman came to Houston because of some begging on the Texans part and because he couldn't get a head coaching gig at that time.

Leach is, by far, however, the most hilarious quote in all of football. I love hearing him speak on stuff--his 610 interviews were classic. Really dry, odd sense of humor.