Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #50
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Quote:
Most of the posters on the official board, and also this board are ignorant whiny jackasses. That's my opinion, and I've expressed that more times than I can count.
Yet you keep coming back. Glutton for punishment or birds of a feather?
There are particular posters, that whenever they post, about any subject, I make it a point to read them. It's sad that I can count them with the fingers of only one hand. They are far more intelligent, knowledgable, and insightful than I am, which is why I always learn something when I read them.

That's what keeps me coming back. I don't want to toot your horn or anything, but you just happen to be one of them.

Last edited by Marcus; 11-30-2007 at 12:34 AM.