View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #35
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Who's going to be the new OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Honestly I want no part of Norv.

Steve Mariucci however I'd love to have. West Coast Pedigree is un-questionable and I saw him in an old NFL films when he was the coach of the 49ers. Great motivator. I saw in his meeting rooms he replaced all the clocks with ones that had no hands and inside instead he wrote. Now.
Mariucci would be a coup and probably a better high-profile alternative than a Billick. Since it doesnt look like Kubiak is getting fired this offseason, he may see the writing on the wall and realize that he needs to fix things next year or he will be unemployed. This may lead him to take over the lion's share of the offensive playcalling and gameplanning in order to save his butt.

The offense has turned the ball over too much and has lacked consistency but based on where the offense was last year and the fact that our playmaker RB has been hurt all year, I have been pretty happy with the offense. it's the defense and vanilla schemes that I have a problem with.

Richard Smith should be selling insurance. He is horrible.