View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #34
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's going to be the new OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I'd love Norv Turner as our offensive coordinator if he were let go by San Diego. I know both he and Kubiak have reputations as being QB guru's so I wonder if that would conflict though. Another name that hasn't been thrown out is Steve Mariucci. Wouldn't mind him trying for the job.
Honestly I want no part of Norv.

Steve Mariucci however I'd love to have. West Coast Pedigree is un-questionable and I saw him in an old NFL films when he was the coach of the 49ers. Great motivator. I saw in his meeting rooms he replaced all the clocks with ones that had no hands and inside instead he wrote. Now.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote