Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #45
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
I tend to post sporatically, but I've done a lot of lurking in my day and one thing I noticed was that as soon as the official site got an "upgrade", a hoard of new users started posting, most of which were ignorant know-it-alls. Did this coincide with the site make-over or was I just imagining it?
no, it was the same thing for me. I stopped going over there once it "upgraded". The people that posted there were very immature and juvenile to me, although i'm young as well.