Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #41
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 376122 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
I've noticed on both Texan sites I frequent that attacking the poster seems to be ok if the poster contains themselves to calling others trolls, bandwagoners (?), haters, apologists and a few other names that I can't recall at the moment...
Trolls get no mercy!!

But I agree about the rest. I don't see the need to call out fellow Texans fans and question their devotion to a lost cause. It takes all kinds....except trolls!!!