Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #40
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 57823 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
ahh.. lol.

So it was a series of three posts . The two I mentioned before, and my response to the guy who said we needed to "FIYYAAAAA BOB MCNAIR!"

The dude Typed Like This And Used Gangsta Slang To Try And Make The Lame And Idiotic Suggestion That We Needed To "FIYAAA" (fire) Our Owner.

Someone asked why he capitalized every word and I responded that he was simply uneducated and thought it looked cool. Then I went on to say that ignorance is curable, but this guy was suffering from an acute case of stupidity and should be put down before he has the chance to procreate, or all humanity may suffer.

*shrug*

Id say it again in a heartbeat. If someone is an *****, they need to be informed of it so that they can fix it.

That is probably what caused the ban.

Putting people down is not cool. It's legal in a few states...but stupidity currently isn't one of the offenses for which people are put down...usually just an underlying circumstance.

I doubt that a certified ***** has the acuity to see his/her doctor about removing them from the gene pool.

I've noticed on both Texan sites I frequent that attacking the poster seems to be ok if the poster contains themselves to calling others trolls, bandwagoners (?), haters, apologists and a few other names that I can't recall at the moment...