View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #32
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Sign Linebacker William Kershaw | Waive Orr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
Most likely for ST purposes. Maybe the ST play as of late has been subpar? There certainly haven't been many holes to run through.
OK I get it. The guy gets off an awesome punt...we're not going to get J.J. started. What I know for a fact is our guys blocking thier gunners aren't worth wram spit. You'd think after they'd been smoked seven games in a row, they'd grab someone and take the penalty. I don't know and I ain't in the room, I hope the WR guy can block gunners.