Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #37
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
ahh.. lol.

So it was a series of three posts . The two I mentioned before, and my response to the guy who said we needed to "FIYYAAAAA BOB MCNAIR!"

The dude Typed Like This And Used Gangsta Slang To Try And Make The Lame And Idiotic Suggestion That We Needed To "FIYAAA" (fire) Our Owner.

Someone asked why he capitalized every word and I responded that he was simply uneducated and thought it looked cool. Then I went on to say that ignorance is curable, but this guy was suffering from an acute case of stupidity and should be put down before he has the chance to procreate, or all humanity may suffer.

*shrug*

Id say it again in a heartbeat. If someone is an *****, they need to be informed of it so that they can fix it.
LMAO! I saw the thread you're talking about. That's the exact reason I no longer post there anymore. I quit when it was the first new version and when xtroyaltyx said this one was back up.