Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #36
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

ahh.. lol.

So it was a series of three posts . The two I mentioned before, and my response to the guy who said we needed to "FIYYAAAAA BOB MCNAIR!"

The dude Typed Like This And Used Gangsta Slang To Try And Make The Lame And Idiotic Suggestion That We Needed To "FIYAAA" (fire) Our Owner.

Someone asked why he capitalized every word and I responded that he was simply uneducated and thought it looked cool. Then I went on to say that ignorance is curable, but this guy was suffering from an acute case of stupidity and should be put down before he has the chance to procreate, or all humanity may suffer.

*shrug*

Id say it again in a heartbeat. If someone is an *****, they need to be informed of it so that they can fix it.