View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #27
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's going to be the new OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Kingsbury didn't start till 2000, which was Leach's first year.

For those games, yes; but over the season, no. I'm also pretty sure that Tech lost both of those games.

Where has Leach coached where he's had a good running game? I say Leach runs the spread because it gives his team's the best chance at winning with the talent on their rosters.

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one, cause if we keep this up we'll need to move it to the college forum.

Kingsbury was there in '99 and played at the end of that season.

Williams rushed for 1582 yards and 13 TD's his sophomore season. Tech won both games that I listed.

We have better talent than Army and all they do is run the ball, as a matter of fact we have better talent than 75 percent of the Nation at least.

But your right this is off topic and I don't think we are going to agree.

(Oklahoma had a running game)
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote