Thread: Vote for Schaub
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vote for Schaub

Schaub is about where I expected him to be. I like him a lot. I do not like it when he is forced to do things that are not apt to his skill set. He had a bad game last game so what ? We're better at the QB position than we've ever been. Poll ? whatever. I don't need NFL.com's validation on our QB. He's good.