Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #34
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I don't know who you could be talking about but I want that recipe. Do I need to get banned to get it?
It's called Okonomiyaki. It's a regional dish really popular in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe and my favorite food on the planet. It's the Japanese equivilent of a pizza. It's grilled bread dish made with an egg and rice flour batter along with fresh cabbage and either pork or seafood and topped with a special sauce. If you're serious I can post an actual recipie for it.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"