Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #33
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
I tend to post sporatically, but I've done a lot of lurking in my day and one thing I noticed was that as soon as the official site got an "upgrade", a hoard of new users started posting, most of which were ignorant know-it-alls. Did this coincide with the site make-over or was I just imagining it?
Well all I know is i never could get my e-mail straightened out ? I took it as a sign. I use to go over there and read some of the posts. My thought was the lame and ignorant needed a site too, so I left them to it. I was not impressed.
My favorites are on here now. No reason to go back.