View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's going to be the new OC?

For some reason(s), the thought of Kyle Shanahan as OC does not inspire any confidence in my mind. It is borderline nepotism, and once again, the Texans might fail to spend the money on getting a proven coach on our staff.

I wonder if Kubiak will want to change DC since he's having to find another OC. Another year of Richard Smith's bland defensive schemes and emotion-based playcalling leaves me feeling less than enthusiastic.

Obviously, this is just speculation on my part, tainted by half a decade of mediocrity and losing.