View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's going to be the new OC?

Leech has been with tech for what, 7 years now? I think if he wanted to implement a running game, he would've recruited for it and implemented it by now. Leech's offensive philosophy for Tech is making big pass plays to big overpowering receivers, and with a QB that has a big arm. They just don't run.

Lane Kiffin is what, 30? 32, maybe? I don't think that age is as big of a factor if Shannahan(sp?) can make the team better. I think we'll be alright with Shanahan being the OC as long as Kubiak keeps him on a fairly short leash.

I'm with the poster above me, the DC position is the one that scares me more. Our defense is definitely an underperforming unit, and it just seems that if we promote from within, we'll just get more of the same.