View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #5
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's going to be the new OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
While Mike Leech would be a cool OC, I don't think his lack of running game would mesh well with Kubiak's philosophy of run first, pass second.
I think Leach's lack of a running game at Tech is more due to the type of talent he is able to recruit then the fact that he is truly that pass happy.

I'd be real intersted to see what Leach could do if he had a running game he could rely on at times.

as for little Shanny, a) I think 27 is just too damn young to be running meetings (unless Kubiak is going to do it and Shanny is just OC in name) and b) let his Pops take the chance with him as an OC not us.

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 11-29-2007 at 01:01 PM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote