Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #32
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
I stopped going to the official forum. There's alot of immature young posters on there who think they know it all.
I stopped going there the minute this one was up. Just like the posters and content and the way it is set up. This is the first season I have posted alot during the season. Usually I was off-season for the draft and free agency and then posted as needed during the games. But I'm personally attached here now. I will say there is a certain amount of frustration on the weekly cycles of how people see the team though.