View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who's going to be the new OC?

Might as well start a speculation thread.

Some of the names I've thought of, and this not an endorsement of any of these guys just names that have crossed my mind.

Bill Callahan - WCO guy
Chan Gailey - A much coordinator then HC, but he is prone to calling the 5 yard play on 3rd & 8
Mike Leach - A true offensive genius, and I'd love to see what he could do with top flight talent along the O-line and at RB (if we ever have top flight talent at RB). I hope he stays at Tech but if he must leave Lubbock I'd be ok if the move was to Houston.
Norv Turner - Another great coordinator but crap HC.

Who y'all got?

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 11-29-2007 at 01:01 PM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote