View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #23
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Sign Linebacker William Kershaw | Waive Orr

FWIW, Here's an exchange I picked up on LZ's blog:

Quote:
Reader: I just wanted to get your opinion on the release of Shantee Orr. I know that he probably was one of the better edge rushers the Texans had, and I admit that I, like you, was scratching my head with him being inactive every week. Now they have released him. Do you know if something happened? Now, they really have no edge presence at all. I am lost.

LZ: I have no idea how he got in the doghouse so quickly. I have a hard time believing that it was just that he wasn't good enough. There almost seems like there was something else at work, but I don't have any scoop on that.
The Texans tend to keep things in house.

He got hurt on the first day of camp with a "bruise." And was at risk of not making the roster then.