View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #106
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I rarely give it (I tend to give positive rep even when I'm leaving negative comments acutally) but your hysterical neg rep/post was worth giving back. Don't give it if you can't take it I guess.
Nah. Your asinine post about the victims of Katrina was well worth the price of a retalitory negative feedback from you. You rarely give it? I have a total of three negative reps and two are from you. Your retalitation just goes to show what you'll do when you don't think out your sentences.

Over the last month or so, your posts have shown more and more anger in them. Disinterest may be a better word but it's evident that there's been a change in your demeanor.

Awaiting my third negative rep from you. Maybe even a ban! You just might be petty enough. Whatever.

Carry on, sir.

Last edited by NitroGSXR; 11-29-2007 at 09:30 AM.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote