Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #24
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
The admin on houstontexans.com is also the admin here. The moderators on houstontexans.com are part of the moderator group here.
Very Interesting ! I didn't know that ? But then I rarely get over to the "official Board" these days. I just got out of the habit because it seemed most of the guys who's views, comments, etc. were of most interest and
informational and yea provocative to me hung around this site but not the other. But the bureaucracy composed of adminstrators and moderators are 2 different groups with some overlap ?
The moderators here are a good group of guys (guess they are all guys?). Oh I guess they're kinda a little clique that's always giving each other "high-fives" (I think they call it "reps"). I dunno, maybe that's their way of bonding. But they really are fairly tolerant and give us quite a bit of latitude. Apparently more so than the official site ?
Are all moderators required to identify themselves as such ?
But this is a great Board and whenever I'm gone, out-of-town, whatever
I'm always interested to see what's been said when I get back.