Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #23
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Grid, you must have gotten banned for something more than just calling posters in general 'ignorant whiny jackasses'. Assuming you were banned for "namecalling", unless someone turned up the 'weenie' knob on the mods recently, I thought that only had to do with calling out a particular poster by name.

Most of the posters on the official board, and also this board are ignorant whiny jackasses. That's my opinion, and I've expressed that more times than I can count.