Thread: So im banned
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So im banned

Just remember that bozos and redneck jackasses need love too. I just prefer if it was not with each other. I no longer post on the other MB either and although no sport genius, I like to think I and others can contribute. Sometimes I can't control myself and post something I think is funny but probably comes across stupid. I am that way in my personal life. Sometime I post outlandish thoughts to see how others react. Maybe some remember my thread during last off season should AJ be traded? I thought it was a reasonable thought but the feedback was not very positive.

I guess the "complaint" I have is that if someone voices a reasonable thought that "our" team or a player is not doing well, hell breaks loose from some. I think some posters get wrapped in the colors of the team and identify themselves as part of the team. To a certain point that is ok, but not to go overboard and "hate" or "love" the Texans just because.