View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007   #17
keyser
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19314 keyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Sign Linebacker William Kershaw | Waive Orr

I'm surprised about the reaction to Orr. Last year I felt he was, by far, the weakest LB (I wouldn't call him solid), and I'm glad that we did not have to go with him as a starter this year. The only time Orr seemed to be productive was when blitzing the passer, and as someone pointed out, he hasn't even been asked to do that much this year. I don't think we're losing much.

Rick Smith has impressed me with some of the people he's brought in so far, especially when it's been by choice rather than necessity. I'm guessing he's seen something in Kershaw, so I'm eager to find out what he'll bring to the team.
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote