View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Well now we have to think.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
The thing is they've been learning like 200 years now, sarcastly of course but man this past game presented a fine contrast between a truly great TE, Kellen Winslow, Jr., and an average/below average TE, Owen Daniels. One player showed the consistent ability to catch everything thrown his way and hang on to the ball no matter how hard he was hit, and the other didn't.

I cracked up at the comment that Daniels is the best TE the Texans have ever had. Yes, that's true, but that's like being the highest skyscraper in Topeka. It's not like the bar has been set very high.
Prior to this game the receptions between OD and Winslow was 11 per stats shown prior to game. The people I was watching the game with kept making sarcastic comments when announcer talked about how great Jr. is. Both are good players.