View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007   #8
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster moves over the last week

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well I asked the other week where Orr was. He can rush the passer. He won't be with out work for very long. Cheap 3-4 guy. Someone will bite.

Quitely, relentlessly cleaning up the roster. Must of been a heck of a WR work out ? So I guess I was correct. In a draft rich with WR/TE playmakers...we ain't in the market this draft ?
I don't think this PS signing is remotely related to our intentions in next year's draft but considering our needs and our depth at WR and TE I don't expect either position to be a point of concern in the draft unless someone of exceptional value falls to us.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote